My Thoughts & Views

90% done syndrom

Posted on: August 13, 2008

Couple of hours ago i read a very interesting post related to Software Project Management on Coding Horror.

The 90% done sysndrom can be stated like this: The first 90% if the project takes 90% of the time & the last 10% takes the other 90%.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: